Old Wells

Friday, February 16, 2007

Wanderer returns

Landed in England this morning from an amazing trip to Ethiopia. There is just so much to blog about I don't know where to begin. I think I may blog on a different thing from the trip, each day for a week with pictures etc, starting tomorrow. Today my head is a whirl, I need some sleep and for my stomach to recover from Ethiopian food.

Just to say for those who don't know. We received marching orders whilst I was on my way out to Addis Abiba. We are following Andrew and Tracy Clark to Pill in the South West Division. We are delighted. It will be strange to go back to our home division and to leave Yorkshire after 23 years. However we believe that God is in this move and we are praying that God will do ever more than we can ask or think of in Pill.

God bless


Carol

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back ..... I look forward to reading your blogs regarding Ethiopia .... I sure it must have been an incredible experience. Looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to Pill
    God Bless
    Pete (CSM\ Pill)

    By Blogger petros, at 12:03 AM  

  • Thanks Andrew and Pete,

    It's been quite a week and it has been weird Alan and I only being able to communicate through text messages at a key moment in our lives. However I have read the stuff you have sent and I am excited already.

    God bless

    Carol

    By Blogger Rehoboth, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home