Old Wells

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Inspiration from Isaiah

This was God's word for me today from Isaiah 30 v18-21.

v 18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you, he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction you teachers will be hidden no more; with you own eyes you well see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

What can I say other than these words are true. They mirror my recent experience. I have waited upon him particularly in recent days and he has spoken to me and shown me what to do.

We've got a great God! Well you know that but it's good to say it.

In his name and for his sake

Carol

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home