Old Wells

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Youngs are back in town

We've had a great holiday at Le Pas Opton which is a campsite in France run by Spring Harvest. We received a lot from it

a real rest
brilliant weather
lovely accommodation,
croissants for breakfast
gorgeous beach and big waves
winners T shirts ( Our team won the Quiz)
great fellowship with Christians from all over the UK
inspiring Bible study
time to read the library of books we took with us
great trip to Nantes Cathedral
a power cut whilst France were playing somebody in the World Cup!

O and a broken heart and a contrite spirit. Amongst the books I took was Be a Hero. Maybe it was all the more powerful because I was enjoying such luxury I don't know but whilst the holiday has physically and mentally recharged me, God has used the book to deeply challenge me.

Now we are back it is time to turn challenge into change.

God bless

Carol

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home